Please note the following information regarding the Sale of China Guardian Hong Kong 2017 Autumn Auctions:
Asian 20th Century and Contemporary Art
- Lot 50 Dong Shaw-hwei Red Camellia, the size should be 72.5×60.5 cm, and the estimate price should be HKD 75,000 – 150,000.
- Lot 51 Dong Shaw-hwei Plantain from the Harvest, the price estimate should be HKD 90,000 – 160,000.
Important Jewels and Jadeite
- Lot 687 PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HIGH ESTIMATE OF THIS LOT SHOULD BE HKD$180,000, NOT HKD$120,000 AS STATED IN THE CATALOGUE.
- Lot 694 PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MODEL OF THIS LOT SHOULD BE “CALLA LILY”，NOT “TULIP” AS STATED IN THE CATALOGUE.
- Lot 834 PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TOTAL WEIGHT OF SAPPHIRES SHOULD BE 17.23 CARATS, NOT 14.41 CARATS AS STATED IN THE CATALOGUE.
Ancient Chinese Ceramics from the Tang to the Song Dynasty
- Lot 132, A Rare Carved White – Glazed ‘Lotus’ Ewer, the estimate has been adjusted to HKD 1,600,000-1,800,000.
Fine Chinese Ceramics and Works of Art
- Lot 181, A Large Four-Tiered Sancai- Glazed Stupa, the dating of this lot us consistent with the result of a thermoluminescence test, Oxford Authentication, report no. C105c45.
- Lot 184, the Chinese title should read
- 拍品編號187，北宋 / 金 鈞窯天藍釉三足爐，附有一牛津熱釋光檢測證書，編號P117j82。
- 拍品編號192，元 青白釉鳳穿牡丹紋獅鈕蓋梅瓶，附有一中科熱釋光檢測證書，編號3500BE50。
- Lot 193, the English title should read “A Longquan Celadon Moulded ‘Lotus’ Bowl”.
- Lot 228, A Blue and White Floral Bowl, provenance added as below: Christie’s New York, 26 March 2010, lot 1366.
- Lot 249, A Small Ge-Type Vase, Cong, the estimate has been adjusted to HKD 450,000-500,000.
- Lot252, the Chinese title should read清乾隆 粉青釉蓮瓣紋碗.
- Lot 315, the Chinese provenance should read:日本小林斗盦舊藏.
- Lot 316, the dating of this lot should be “Warring States Period” and the Provenance should read: published by Osaka Bijutsu Club Auction.
- Lot 317, A Magnificent Blue and White ‘Dragon and Phoenix’ Double Gourd Vase, huluping, the estimate has been adjusted to HKD 3,000,000-3,500,000.
- Lot 319, the Chinese title should read:黃花石雕佛龕.
- Lot 320, the Chinese title should read:黃花石雕佛龕。
- Lot 365, A Black Tixi Lacquer Bowl, the estimate has been adjusted to HKD 100,000-150,000.
- Lot 374, A Cinnabar Lacquer Circular ‘Lychee’ Box and Cover, the estimate has been adjusted to HKD 180,000-220,000.
Virtue & Purity–A Selection of Fine Chinese Jade Carvings
- Lot 520, A Reticulated White Jade ‘Dragon in Clouds’ Finial, provenance is added as below: Alan and Simone Hartman Collection (according to label).
Chinese Painting and Calligraphy
- Lot 1095 ‘ Black Horse’ by Pu Ru, the estimate is HKD 60,000-80,000.
- Lot 1138 ‘Yandang Mountain’ by Lu Yanshao has an additional publication. Please refer to Chinese text.
- Lot 1254 ‘ Boating in the Rain’ by Fu Baoshi is withdrawn.
- Lot 1362 ‘Immortal’ by Su Renshen has an additional publication. Please refer to Chinese text.